Welcome to the Lab Manager Academy. By joining the Academy, you are committing to prioritize your personal development as a laboratory leader, and learn key strategies to better your lab and staff. Participating in this valuable educational program will expand your management knowledge and elevate your leadership skills.
Tips for Getting Started:
- Browse the available tracks and courses on the Course Catalog page and click through to read the course description(s). (Please note, courses can be purchased individually, as part of a larger track of related courses, or all at once as part of the full Certificate Program).
- Once you have made your course selection(s), place the desired choice(s) in your cart.
- Proceed to checkout (your cart can be found at any time by selecting the shopping cart icon at the top right corner of the page).
- At checkout, you will have the opportunity to create an account to complete your purchase. First you must accept the terms and conditions and then you can select Sign Up Now to create your account. For returning users, please log in using your personal username and password.
- Once you have filled out the form to create your account, you will receive an email notification to activate your account.
- Once you have confirmed activation of your account, you will be directed to the My Courses page.
- Proceed to your cart, which can be found by selecting the shopping cart icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Complete your payment using the Stripe payment processor page.
- Begin your learning experience!
If you encounter technical difficulties when navigating through the Lab Manager Academy learning system, please contact us at email@example.com
Lab Manager Academy is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes quality of continuing education and training.